AD1024 (real name: Mike He) is a Junior student at Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering. His research interests include Program Synthesis, Programming Language Theory (specifically Type Theory related) and Formal Verification. He is a member of SAMPL and PLSE Research Group.
He loves classical music, anime and Japanese popculture.
(λx. λy. λz. [email protected]) cs washington.edu dh63
English version (Only): Mike He’s Resume
Project Marlowe (Jun. 2020 $\Rightarrow$ Now)
Relay (Oct. 2019 $\Rightarrow$ Now)
UW Solar Data (Jan. 2019 $\Rightarrow$ Jun. 2019)
Note: bolds stands for highly recommended courses.
- CSE 143X: Computer Programming II (Accelerated)
- CSE 332: Data Structure and Parallelism
- CSE 333: System Programming
- CSE 401: Introduction to Compiler Constructions (IP)
- CSE 402: Introduction to Domain-Specific Language
- CSE 490: Special Topics: Advanced PL (PL + Verification)
- CSE 505: Principle of Programming Languages
- CSE 507: Computer-Aided Reasoning for Software
- MATH 12X: Calculus
- MATH 307: Differential Equation
- MATH 308: Linear Algebra
- PHIL 100: Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 470: Intermediate Logic
VLPA (Visual, Language and Performing Art)
- MUSIC 390/HONORS 398: Special Topics on Music
- JAPAN 101: Japanese (IP)
Took in Waseda Summer Session 2019
- History I: Japanese Contemporary History
- Culture III: Japanese Popular Culture and Globalization
- Talk in Japanese II: Japanese Language Course
- ANTH/JSIS A/GWSS 328: Gender & Sexuality in China
I love classical music and enjoy playing the violin. I’ve been playing the violin for 0x10 years.
Some recordings are available here: AD1024 @ Bilibili