Senior @ Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering
AD1024 (real name: Mike He) is a Senior student at Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering. His research interests include Program Synthesis, Programming Language Theory (specifically Type Theory related), Formal Verification and Compiler Designs. He currently is looking for a PhD position. He is a member of SAMPL and PLSE Research Group. He loves classical music, anime and Japanese popculture.
He is adviced by Zachary Tatlock and co-adviced by Steven Lyubomirsky.
(λx. λy. λz. [email protected]) cs washington.edu dh63
$^*$: Listed publication
- 3LA: A Verified Compilation Flow for Deep Learning Accelerators (Jun. 2020 $\Rightarrow$ Now)
- Flexible Matching: Enhancing flexibility for compilers to exploit potential workload that can be assigned to accelerators
- $^*$Dynamic Tensor Rematerialization: A Heuristic-based Gradient Checkpointing Algorithm that supports automatic checkpointing on arbitrary Deep Learning Models (Nov. 2019 $\Rightarrow$ Now)
- Relay: A High-Level Intermediate Representation for Deep Learning (Oct. 2019 $\Rightarrow$ 2020)
- UW Solar Data: Data Monitoring Dashboard for Solar Panels (Jan. 2019 $\Rightarrow$ Jun. 2019)
- Kirisame, M.*, Lyubomirsky, S.*, Haan, A.*, Brennan, J., He, M., Roesch, J., Chen, T., Tatlock, Z. (2020, June 18). Dynamic Tensor Rematerialization. ICLR 2021. September 19, 2020. https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.09616 (*: Equal contribution)
- Zachary Tatlock, Sharad Malik, Aarti Gupta, Gu-Yeon Wei, Steven Lyubomirsky, Bo-Yuan Huang, Thierry Tambe, Mike He, Yi Li, and Gus Smith. 2021. From DSLs to Accelerator-rich Platform Im-plementations: Addressing the Mapping Gap. In LATTE ’21: Work-shop on Languages, Tools, and Techniques for Accelerator Design,April 15, 2021, Virtual Event. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 3 pages.
- MICRO’21 Program Committee (Artifact Evaluation)
- CSE 505: Principle of Programming Languages (Spring 2021), Teaching Assistant (Grading & Lecture / Homework Dev)
Note: bold stands for highly recommended courses.
Computer Science (Major)
- CSE 143X: Computer Programming II (Accelerated)
- CSE 332: Data Structure and Parallelism
- CSE 333: System Programming
- CSE 402 (501): Introduction to Domain-Specific Language
- CSE 421: Introduction to Algorithms
- CSE 431: Computational Complexity
- CSE 446: Machine Learning (IP)
- CSE 451: Introduction to Operating Systems
- CSE 457: Computer Graphics
- CSE 473: Introduction to AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- CSE 484: Security (IP)
- CSE 490P: Special Topics: Advanced PL (PL + Verification) (by James Wilcox)
- CSE 490H: Data Center System (IP)
- CSE 505: Principle of Programming Languages
- CSE 507: Computer-Aided Reasoning for Software
- MATH 12X: Calculus
- MATH 307: Differential Equation
- MATH 308: Linear Algebra
- PHIL 100: Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 470: Intermediate Logic
- PHIL 471: Advanced Logic
VLPA (Visual, Language and Performing Art)
- MUSIC 390/HONORS 398: Special Topics on Music
- JAPAN 101~103: First-Year Japanese
Took in Waseda Summer Session 2019
- History I: Japanese Contemporary History
- Culture III: Japanese Popular Culture and Globalization
- Talk in Japanese II: Japanese Language Course
- ANTH/JSIS A/GWSS 328: Gender & Sexuality in China
I love classical music and enjoy playing the violin. I’ve been playing the violin for 0x11 years and passed the Level 9 test certified by the Central Conservatory of Music.
Some recordings are available here: AD1024 @ Bilibili
I was a part-time translator / proofreading editor in 🦈Gawr Gura🦈’s fansub team. Gura is a contract Virtual Youtuber of Hololive EN.